Thursday, May 28, 2015

To every one who ever made me smile

When I see my old friends happy - from army, to uni life, to getting girlfriends/boyfriends, and more - I feel so happy too. I don't really know how to explain this feeling, but I just do feel happy. Although we may no longer talk at all, or only rarely, a part of me wish that we still have that connection we used to have, and a part of me also wish that I still know you - to which you feel the same.

To all of these people whom I feel this way about, I hope you will continue being happy, and that one day we will meet again. We can't keep everyone by our sides, often only a few, but I guess we can always keep more on our hearts and minds and think about them from time to time.

< 3

No comments: