Friday, January 1, 2016

2016

One of those few moments deserving of a post here: 2016 begins. Right now in Barcelona, Spain. Had a quaint little new years count down in this city that doesn't have much elaborate countdowns or even fireworks. I wonder if it will feel more like a new year if you party all night long, be at some fancy party, etc. For me, I guess it's writing this new year post as I always do. 2015 was really really really great, though there will always be things you wonder if you should have done differently. For me, it will always be whether I should have headed for this exchange journey by my own - but I will never know. There are things to be thought through and decisions to be made. Through travelling the world, I realised that it's the company that matters no matter where you are, and family always matters. One more week till home, having mixed feelings about it but going to enjoy what's left of this crazy journey:-)

In to 2016, I wish to be more patient, to be the person I want to be.

Happy New Year, my friends who are still reading this space. Love you.

 

No comments: