Hello world! Haven't been down here for far too long. Le bestgirlfriend is finally back from Italy!!!!!! Oh, it's July. It's gonna be super packed this month! Stopped working alrdy hehe but yeah it means I have no more income :( So much is coming up I'm kinda scared, haha. Take it as it comes! Been spending so much money sigh don't even realise it but yeah and I know i'll spend even more:'( Pay will only come in next week cuz boss is busy. So many things to buy tmr!!!!!
 |
| Miss seeing this girl everyweek |
Just wanna say that Jason Mraz is super awesome live!!!!!!!!!! Had post-concert syndrome for quite a few days after that: listening to his songs and wanting to scream out the lyrics!!!!!!!
 |
| Free boy on a Monday |
 |
| Freaking awesome salmon quiche |
DRIVING TEST IN 6 DAYS OMFG EVERYONE PLS PRAY FOR ME THANKYOU SO MUCH I'LL REALLY LOVE YOU I'LL BE BACK TO TELL YOU THAT I PASS AND I WILL. Anyway I brushed my teeth alrdy so that I wouldn't keep eating rubbish but noooooooooo it doesn't work:'''( I am eating Ritz biscuits now sigh. I truely wish that I can just eat and eat whatever I want without worrying about being fat/unhealthy. K bye
No comments:
Post a Comment