I PASSED MY DRIVING WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Yes hi guys I am now a qualified driver hehehe watch out on the roads^^ Oh and thank you kind souls who did pray for me hehe. Just a quick update cuz I'm heading out soon and going for sports camp tmr!!!!!! Actually I injured my feet and it doesn't seem fully recovered sigh hopefully it'll be totally well by tmr. Went for B's social night last night and it wasn't as boring as I expected cuz I met alot of friends there! It was a good night:>
 |
| DIY TRIBAL COVER |
 |
| DIY BRACELETS |
 |
| Preparing for his night! |
 |
| Hehe Tanker |
 |
| <3 |
"Cuz when you piss me off you piss me off. That's it." - angsty girl is me now.
Le boyfriend if you are seeing this I'm gonna miss you and pls eat even though u can only eat porridge cuz of your teeth:>
No comments:
Post a Comment