MEGA WEGA LAZY ME:
| Awesome group of people :> |
| DIY |
HI I look lika kid again with my short fringe. Such a busy week with camps/wedding/interviews/concert/rushrushrush/people but without my fav boy:( But fav boy will be coming back in 3 days time!!!!!!!!!!! Got a call from him just tonight but had to talk superrrrrr slowly cuz there was a lag at the end of the line at his side, hahaha. And I really can't do without le bestest girlfriend @heart-onhold hahaha she is the only one who i can tell all my shit to seriously even all my insecurities and bitchyness BAMMMMMM i hope u'll still listen to my nonsense even after we all get super caught up in our diff universities :<
I have no idea what's in store for me but I just wanna be me and happy :)
Bye

No comments:
Post a Comment