Friday, June 15, 2012

Glittered


It's been awhile again since I last updated! Haven't been working much lately which means less income:( Gonna be my last month working cuz i figured i wanna enjoy my last month or so before uni starts! Plus I will be so SO busy in July with everything. Like......, driving test!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooooooo I'm mega wega excited I really really really wanna pass hehehehehe. Plus gonna be a 'sister' for my cousin's wedding! My first and I'm quite excited gate crashing plus reception plus 'flower' girl hahaha but sigh realised that I'm kinda old now lol. And ofcuz orientation and more camps. Quite stoked for July and then the start of my new life!!!!!!!!!!!! Not much the part where I have to start studying again haha. Oh yes, I finally developed my photos and it was like BOOM a whole pile plus a BOOM cost HAHAAH but ohwell it's worth it!!!!

Current nails

Result after lepaking at my house

W E A R E N I N E T E E N :<

-When you have to go to your bestfriend's facebook wall or twitter page to find out how he/she is going, are you guys still bestfriends? Hopefully. I no longer believe in platonic bestfriend relationships anymore, really. Because you'll either drift apart, or get together. Witnessed too many, haha.

Forever the best




BOOK OUT DAY!!!!!!!!!!! Bye:*

"It's amazing how you can have so many different memories with different people." -

No comments: