Monday, March 5, 2012

I wanna watch my own life

Hi my friends! :> So........, now I'm just busy applying for this and that, having headaches stressing myself up over nothing, and then turn to my dramas and fantasies to feel better. Yes i survived friday, hehe. On friday, i swear i thought the sky was going to drop on me because everything seemed to fall on that day. So I'm happy with my results, yes:> But i think i was only happy for a few minutes after i saw my results cuz the rest of the day was so...., emotional. At the same time i really really feel the disappointment and saddness of some others that i really care about. I know it is easier to be said than done, it's all over and our next phase of life is coming, so come what may. I'm still in a dilemma over which course to choose and i really need someone to talk to. I miss all my army friends:( I need them. Oh also so many of my friends did so well I'm sooooooooooo happy for you guys really really really hehehehehehe <3

Anyway, sometimes i really wish i could record my own life and watch it HAHAHA cuz there's really so much emotion in my life. Actually life in itself is a big delimma. Life is simple, but you can't deny how complicated it actually is. Look at it again, it doesn't need to be so complicated. ??!?!!??!!? WHAT IN THE WORLD. HAHA. Anw yay my hair is growing! But its gonna be at an awkward length soon enough:( I've so much thought in my mind but i just backspaced everything i typed out. Too much :) I love you all!!!!!!!!!!! Truly. : )

Chao, nerd.

No comments: