Thursday, March 1, 2012

Instagram






















































Back to my stable state after watching some dramas haha. Back from Hongkong! Was sick the past two days thou, fever and sore throat:( Right how so much things are on my mind its giving me a headache. I really don't know if i still want to do a proper job right now cuz there's so many other things going on plus I really dislike how the agencies keep calling and expecting me to be with my phone 24/7. Probably because I'm not that desperate for a job as they think I am. Mayb sticking to my icecream job is good for me. Then there's driving. Just when i thought I've alrdy decided on doing business in uni, i'm having a dilema. AGAIN. Ohmyohmyohmy resultssssssssssssssssssssssss. Freaking out right now. I swear I thought this day will never come. I don't know how. I think I might faint tmr. Wish me luck!

No comments: