Friday, March 9, 2012

'Cause its stay home friday

Its 5.13pm and I haven't done any shit. For real. Except trying to brush up on my guitar skills, then trying to play some piano, then  trying to do some work for my events job. Then here I am! Yeah with the radio on but I'm watching a video at the same time. I waste electricity like that yes I do, HAHA. Yesterday I was fretting over whether to take up a HR assistant job but now......, I've decided to stick to statue quo! Unless someone comes and mess with my brain again:( hehe. Anw, I wanna reward myself!!!!!! For....., my results? Haha if I may. But I have no idea what to get! Anw sunglasses really make anyone look hot, I mean almost. HAHA. Mayb I shld invest in a Rayban! Hehe but $$$$ :O I wanna get a pair of shoes but really I already have I have no idea how many pairs...... Still not done with scholarship applications but today is friday so we shall leave it to another day. I'm just saying whatever comes to my mind anyway. You know I get really smiley and happy when I see my cute couple friends hehe, I guess love really lights up the world>:) Esp when I see how my guy friends change for the better after getting attached! Anw my weekends have been really busy and I have so much stuff on for the coming few weekends too! I wanna watch a movie in the cinema so bad but everyone is either working or in army:( Le sigh I hate it. And when I work night shifts I barely have time to talk to them! Oh yeah somehow I sprained my ankle doing I have no idea what HAHA so I couldn't run today:( Pls be okay like now. Oh yes I'm really waiting for the day that Urban Outfitters open in Sg. Hopefully it will cuz I'll run to the store. Yes I will, haha. If I still had long hair I would dipdye or crayon it!!!!! Yes I said if. I kindof regretted taking up driving but now I know I have to complete it asap! I mean even if I can drive I would so much prefer someone to drive me around......., hehehe^^ Getting hungry as I type these words. Anw do you have anyone that you read their blog/tumblr quite frequently, even though you really don't know them? Anyone in the world I mean, not just your community. I do actually, haha. It feels like a kind of good connection, to be interested to know how this random stranger is doing. Yeah, haha. And so, I saw this on Tumblr:

You know you’re in love when you always want to tell someone about it, even when they do not ask.

“In the end, you'll just regret the chances you never took.

No comments: