Coming here again because I really wanted to pen this down somewhere,
This feels like the only place I can really express everything I feel.
---------------------
I finally know how it feels like, to really want to be with someone, to want to do almost everything with him. Everything good or bad thing that happened to you, you just want him to be the first person to know. To feeling sad when you know you won't have as much time as you want with him, but not stressed caused you know you'll make all the other time in the world for him and he understands. Being away from him on the 1st out of 29 days makes you miss him so so so much. I used to think how could anyone see another person every single day but not get sick of it. Now I know, because not seeing him for a day feels, weird. Heh. You want the best for him, you want him to be happy, you want to spend as much time as you can with him. You forget everything else, but feel so happy in his embrace.
----------------------
It's always a torn between go after more learning opportunities and staying status quo to enjoy all the time I have in my first summer. Going for my first internship a week after I come back from Laos, with my fav boy still not back yet:'( Excited for it but feeling sad that I won't have that much time to enjoy and to be with the ppl I love. '1st year summer should just enjoy and travel!' vs So many ppl are going for internships. I guess at least I found what I am interested in for my intern, so hopefully it'll be a happy and fulfilling one! I really really really hope Jason gets his internship too!!!!! And hopefully find time to go on a short trip tgt:)
Sent my fav boy off today and flying off tmr!
'Thanks for making her the happiest I've ever seen.'
I really am, the happiest with you.

No comments:
Post a Comment