Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Starting 2013, Thanking 2012


It's the 1st of January 2013. I am feeling very happy and blessed right now:) The radio is playing Live while we're young by One Direction and it puts a smile on my face hehe judge all your want. So we survived 2012! It's been quite an eventful year for me and I really want to just use this post to reminisce the past. (I am flipping through my half year written diary haha)

So I started 2012 with new friends too then, Nabi and company. I am really glad I met them:) Esp Nabi because she has really been such a great friend to me. Even though she's in London now, and we don't talk as often, I still want to pour my heart out to her:') LOVE YOU NABZ NABZ IF YOU'RE READING THIS. For these friends, I thank Asaph Leh for bringing them into my life. I really do. Even though I think much of my spendings are often when I'm with Nabi and company hehe.

Won my first ever Lucky Draw which was a $2K paid trip(I think I won this is 2011 but yeah) to anywhere in Asia for two. Went to HongKong with Jia with that and I am so thankful for her too:) One goodfriend that is really important to me and who will always lend me a listening ear even though she is quite difficult to contact unless she contacts you cuz her phone is rather non existent haha. Really glad I made a good friend from my canoeing team. Her life has also been quite exciting to hear hehe.

A-level results! Even though I did not manage to get my desired results and to go up on stage, I was really happy with it still because the best thing happened which as an A for GP hehehe^^

I lost my first friend/classmate, as in lost him to heaven. It was really a period that got me thinking about life and how life is so much more than achievements and results, even though it's hard not to be overly focused on those. Hope you're doing well over the other side, my friend.

I GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!!! Whooohooooo one of my greatest achievements as yet. Passed on my first attempt at Manual Car okay^^v hehehehe nvr judge a book by it's cover who would have thought that was possible of me heh.

In 2012, I took a leap of faith, took a chance with someone. Got together, broke up. I've learnt quite a lot I must say. How I cannot help but admit to all the I've heard from people and the things that I have always refused to believe. I shall not go into what my mind thinks but I have learnt some things good and some not so good from it. One of the lowest period of 2012 was when I lost my bestfriend, my bestguyfriend Asaph Leh. He's not gone no ofcuz not, but just no longer in my life. It all happened too sudden and once again I learnt and grew a lot from it. I was hateful but am now thankful for everything that I gained form it and one of the best friendship that we had before. It changed me, not sure if it's for the better. I am not confident to say I am completely over it, but I am moving along well:) I mean why make yourself feel bad when you can go on and be loved by others? I won't deny that you have been a very very important person in my life, but since things have gone the way it is and I assume you are happy with life now since nothing has been changed since then, I wish you all the best in life. To be straight forward, please do something about your life Asaph, stop living like a wimp and man up. There is no such a thing as impossible and 'no choice'. (If you happen to read this)

Moving on with life, I got into SMU and made really good friends. I really did not expect anything when stepping into SMU, but heaven's got a plan for me I guess. BCM alliance was unexpected, but the best thing that happened since Uni started. They got me going despite all the unhappiness that was soaked in my life the past few months. I met Kunyi, the smart ass crazy hardworking guy who I am proud to be friends with he has a GPA4.0 friends. Over 4.0. HAHA. And Felicia, I can say is my closet girlfriend in SMU. It's amazing how close we are, so much closer than friends who I have know for a couple of years but are in smu as well. She's been constantly there for me through the tough times:') Finally there's Jason, who is someone who I can really really really talk to. Because of what happened, I was afraid to be close to any other guy. But this might just turn out differently:) In the short 5 months, 4 of us has gone through crazy shit together, really. Shit that you wouldn't forget easily, haha. I spent my New Years Eve with them, and to many more years of friendship to come <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
One of the most important person is ofcuz, still Marilyn Cheng:* Love you more than words can describe. There's so much feelings I feel and never ending words to say them, so I will not go further. Thank you to all that has been a part of my 2012:') I am slowly recovering from much drama but seems like drama isn't really leaving my life........ But it'll be good, 2013 will be good:) Going for a short getaway to Bintan with BCM we mug our asses off once again. GPA 4.0 lezgoooooo

Resolution: Be brave, stop running away when problems hit, but learn to face it and solve it. I'm changing for the better! Learning to accept love.

It's a heartfelt wordy post. May everyone have a blessed, healthy, happy and smooth sailing year ahead! Happy New Year <3>

3 comments:

Nabi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello love! As I'm preparing my presentation and scouring through google, I somehow landed myself here and boy am I glad to see my name there. It's been a very trying period for me- what with the appendicitis scare and constantly feeling low for the past few days. Sucks that I can't just call you and meet you for coffee or ask you to come over to my house so that we can binge and watch tv in our pjs. Love you forever :)

Vendela said...

Hi love! No matter what, just know that from the bottom of my heart, I love you:) We'll get through this and when I see you face, it'll be tears of joy:')