Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Perspectives

Finally, I'm back:) Back in town and back to blog, haha. It's been too long I know. Back from US and I will be back!!!!! It was really good, even the long rides on the road are so beautiful. This year, I spent my birthday overseas once again! I know I should be glad esp since it's US but it's different because I didn't feel like my birthday was any special day. Especially this year, I practically spent my bday on the plane:( But right now, I feel really really blessed. Because the favourite BCM surprised me at the airport at 1.45am yesterday when I landed!!!!! :') Ahhhhhh I feel so happy and blessed just thinking about it again hehehehehe so much love.

Baked with love<3 nbsp="nbsp">
The best thing that ever happened to me since Uni started, meeting these guys.
Stunned face hahaha
School +/ overdue pics:



Reasons why I survive stats class




Last X'mas


Escaping from the books

Day before last paper hehe

Road trip after finals and my official first passengers!!!!!
Hehehe best and worst night but so glad it was with them

First birthday balloon ever from the fav bestest girlf

Snapshots along the way

















We all need this

Going back there to ride this

First helicopter ride!!!! 







 


Out of the window with no filter




This year has been a ride and the year is ending. Well that's if the world doesn't end, haha. So much have changed and I was thinking a lot on my birthday in the hotel room on my queen size bed(HAHA).  Life gets better when you view it from different perspectives. I was feeling really down thinking about all that I've lost throughout this year. How the ones who always celebrate my birthday every year aren't here anymore, ofcuz except my bestgirlfriend. Life is too unpredictable. You wouldn't know who will still be next to you 3 months down the road. I was feeling sad, angry, mostly unsettled. How one thing/person can change you, or rather changed me, to become so insecure and unexpecting of anyone at all. How I am afraid to let myself be so comfortable with someone else again. How I don't expect many relationships to last at all. Not just lovers, but friendships. I want to get these insecurities out of my system. Allow myself to not be afraid to be happy. Then I realized I have to look at things from another perspective too. The new people I've gained by my side. Maybe it was because I've lost that I've gained. This isn't an emotional post, but my current mind. I am still afraid, but I hope time will help me out.

I'm not very sure if I'll be coming here again so I hope everyone will have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!! I sincerely wish for 2013 to be a much better year for me and everyone else:)


No comments: