It's been a long 6 weeks of school! On my 7th week ONLY, feels like ages since school started. All I can say is, IT'S BEEN A RIDE. Finally feeling a little more settled after my Biz Law paper today cuz it's my only midterms for the week!!!!!! I feel like I haven't really seen BCM all together for a long time I kinda miss them! The problem with seeing them everyday for the past week(s), haha. It's crazy how I've only known them for like 2 months? Tonight was quite a good night. Talked to a new friend and it was really nice:> Plus another friend who asked me about relationship stuff, haha but I was really happy that I made her feel better! And talked to Jayme after sooooooo long! Hope we'll have time to meet up soon, heh. Oh and the SB4 chat was so alive tonight!!!! Kinda miss them, as in everyone as a whole:) All these small things made my night. So happy to know that the old friends are still there. Amidst the busy days, that's all I need.
 |
| ADAM LEVINE!!!!!!!!! <3 nbsp="nbsp" td="td">3> |
So let's get on with life. You, me everyone. Accept change, that's what we all need to learn to. Trying to break open more barriers that keep building up and be my old self once again:)
I feel so awesome just chilling with me myself and I and not studying at all tonight!!!!! Just for tonight. Feeling hungry again:( Now playing: Close to you. Realized I haven't been in the party mood since I have no idea when............. Soon, soon soon heh. Oh yes it's October Halloween party pls!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment