Sunday, September 16, 2012

Moving on.

Readings Study Stress Fun Pain Sick Laugh Cry Indecisive Eat eat eat eat. Sums up everything!


:')

Gear up!


Super Cheap Seafooooooooood
What you get after your first paintball experience :'(










First Blood Donation!!!!!

I FIND THIS REALLY AMUSING 
JUST REPORTING TO THE SISTERS/NABI HOW ARE WE
Current.
Fav picture, Fav person










Just a portion of our spam :)
I wish I went to see Ryan Higa when he came:( I wish I went to see the royal couple!!!!!!!!!! OMG KATE IS DAMN PRETTY SHE IS SOME GODDESS I SWEAR. Anw, even though uni is currently a crazy ride even though I only had 4 weeks of it, I'm so thankful for my friends around me, the new awesome friends and the old usual ones who you know will always be there. Well especially that Ms Mech Eng up there who always appears on my blog hehe. Currently down with flu and on friday I went to run but had stomach cramps half way I thought I was gonna die. FOR REAL. And my bruises are slowly recovering but still super ugly:'( Have been wearing long pants for the past whole week lol gonna start wearing skirt from tmr, and one day.......I'LL BE BACK IN SHORTS. LOL. Met up with the jc class yesterday and everyone is pretty much the same, well those who were there. More friends are going overseas and I kind of wish I had plans to go overseas to study too, really. Ohwell.

These past 2 weeks have shown me that those who are still around me really care, and will always be the ones caring. I was really really happy when unexpected ppl texted/call me to tell me that they're always there if I ever need a listening ear. I love them, really. I can't imagine having no friends or rather just this group of them because to me, they are really important. Well, so is my family. Even though my mum laughs and is so amused that I have such interesting and dramatic events in my life, HAHA. So whenever I/you ever feel inferior, think about all those who u have around you, and be glad:')

Gonna have Ah Loy Thai for dinner later with the new friends hehe bye need to start writing my leadership essay.

No comments: