Every Monday should be like a Sunday! I promise after this I am gonna just sit down and think about my University choices. Slightly more inclines to SMU as a school I guess... Anw i currently have 20 items in my Forever21 cart HAHAHA. Seriously what if I'm a shopaholic?!?!!! L O L. K the fan at the side blowing into my face is making me sleeeeeeeeepy. Oh yes I have pretty interesting dreams HAHA but I hate how dreams make me tired every morning. And plus the bestgirlf woke me up this morning asking me to watch the final ep of a drama lol where the main girl ended up with the 2nd lead nice guy who is mega freaking wtf out of this world nice. Wahahaha. Be jelly guys there are actually such wtf guys in this world at least in mine HEHEHEHEHE.
 |
| My creative words |
 |
| This boy doesn't know how to smile at cameras hehe<3 |
 |
| Squid Ink Pastaaaaaa |
 |
| Seafood pizza @prego! |
 |
| HAPPY MAMAS' DAY:> |
Missing you sucks:(
But I promise that I'll make this work, us.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment