HAPPY RAINY SUNNY RAINNY FRIDAY. The sky looks really pretty right now from my balcony, kinda like a peachy colour fading up into the sky blue. This is quite dumb but I miss school:( I really don't wanna grow up that much, can't believe I'm turning 19 this year nuuuuuuuuuu I FEEL FOREVER SIXTEEN HAHAHA. But at the same time I was thinking of how wild my 21st birthday would be!!!!!!!!!!! Wahahahaha so exciting seriously althought it's like 2 and a half years away. Finally met Jia ytd and see gave me some awesomely baked Jellly Hearts wooooop! Hope i'll get my pay real soon$$$ oh yes did I mention I'm going for Jason Mraz's concert ^^ Anw can't believe I just clicked to watched Justin Bieber's Boyfriend music video hahahaha but seriously he's hair is 100000 times better now and he actually looks good for me to finish watching the whole video. Okay I lied, I actually put the song on repeat for awhile AHAHAHAHA.
 |
| Traffic lights |
 |
| Lunch on a thursday |
 |
| Tuna Prata! Self innovation hehe |
 |
| M A D H A I R G R E E N W A L L |
I AM OUT OF MY MIND
No comments:
Post a Comment