Sunday, April 8, 2012

Forever and always

Woke up at school time on a Sunday morning to attend the guys' POP! Hehe 'POP LOH!!!!!!' So happy for them when I see the joy on their faces, mixed with the fatigue after the 24 click march. The army song is really cute thou hehe. Finally caught The Vow as bawled my eyes out.:') What's new, haha. But Channing tatum is SO HOT. And so happy with the new nail polishes that have been added^^ Everyday should be this fruitful! Gonna watch Wicked tonight! Pictures are with PMX so make do with these over exposed Polaroids:( I lost one of them:'( Anyway, I received both my acceptance letters from SMU and NTU alrdy! :> Waiting for NUS letter to bring me even more headache and dilemma, haha.

Over-exposed :(
POP LOH!!!!!!!!!!!!


"I want you to always be a part of my life, forever and always."
-Even though I know life is unpredictable, cuz ppl whom I nvr thought I'll be close to losing almost proved me wrong.

No comments: