Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tonight we are young

The time of the month is probably coming because I'm far too emotional recently, haha. So much to say, but should I say it out here? I'm crossing my fingers to hope that you won't forget me. If I really don't get a text from you before you leave, I............ I really don't know. I think then I'll have another wall built again, to have bestfriends. Who to confide in, becuase everyone is moving with their own lives. Like wtf I alrdy have so many walls soon I'll be living in a well lol. No pictures from Zouk today, yeah. I am finally gonna catch Hunger games!!!!!!! I hope it will be good cuz I finished the book in a day :> I wanna go for the guys' POP!!!!!!!!!!! And finally booked tickets to Wicked as well! Listen to 'Call me Maybe' if you guys have not!!!! It's been on my replay, heh.

Maybe I've been having all the good and comfort in my life that it's starting to turn around.

No comments: