Sunday, December 31, 2017

It's been a year

It's been a year since I came to you, and no I haven't forgotten the place where I seek comfort in - where I share my true thoughts and feelings. Over the years, I often come back here to reminisce, to pend down sad thoughts when things don't feel right. This 2017, it seems I haven't visited this place at all(?) 

2017 was a good year - full of opportunities, growth and love. I was able to be a 'working adult' without constantly wishing I was back in school, fully accepting this new phase of life. Life is progressive, and you will always be changing in every phase in life, so be excited! I witnessed so much life progression this year, mostly with my loved ones - new relationships, job progressions, engagements & marriage.....I'm just so happy to be a part of all these great times. At work, I earned many great opportunities, and a mini promotion. To my fellow comrades working hard in our respective fields, I'm so happy that we're all fighting together, growing older and wiser, and doing life together:') 

Here's to 2018 - taking care of what's important, being true to ourselves, doing things with love always.

Love,
Ven

No comments: