Almost done with summer now - can't believe I'm going into my third year at school. Spent probably more than three quarters of it on internship - which I must say was a really good 3 months which I learnt a lot and met a lot of really nice people. Really glad for the friendships made:) Started summer with an overseas trip to Taiwan, and ending it with a trip to Bangkok! Amidst all the shopping(which I LOVE and obviously wish I bought more because clothes are never enough???!!), we managed to head to Lebua State Tower Skybar*.* It was my first time there and I love it love it love it - the view the everything. Well, though being satisfied with our own simple lives, the view just reminded me that this is life that I love, I mean who doesn't? Definitely the best view and the highlight of the trip. Photos don't go any justice to the view, especially with my iPhone5 quality-.-
Gonna relax for the little remaining days of summer//
Ciao~








No comments:
Post a Comment