We need to move away from this constant need of coming across as calm, cool and collected. WE WEREN’T BUILT TO BE CALM, COOL, AND COLLECTED. If we were, it wouldn’t feel so fucking exhausting all the time. It would, you know, come naturally to us. You know what comes naturally to human beings though? Being open, being messy, being raw, being unfiltered, having lots of feelings. Why should we have to stifle our true nature? Let’s go after the things we want, let’s love each other brutally and honestly, and not worry about the consequences. Let’s release the feelings inside of us and let them land somewhere special. Otherwise, we might have a lifetime of longing in front of us.
Well, it's more of what I need to remind myself, that being emotional isn't such a bad thing after all. That I don't have to feel bad for feeling what I do, and who the hell said we need to be happy all the time, or at least show that we are. I don't know, haha there's just so many other thoughts floating in my mind as I try to study for my marketing paper on wed, which is my last paper. It sucks to end finals so late, really. The past week was crazy, crazy, showing the crazy side of me that I too often feel guilty that I acted that way, the being stressed up, the ignoring people when I feel that way, the moody aura around me. I mean, tell me it is fine to feel and be like that at times, right?
While reading the article, I just had another thought. Okay actually I developed the thought a few hours before. I think I need to learn to love. I don't think I really know what love is, or what it means to really love someone. That really, to put all your frustrations away and love someone, care for them, to want them to be happy. This is also related to me being angsty and moody so often recently, that I came to this thought. Love should grow you, I think. So the articles says about going all out for the person you love so much. But really, what do you do after it doesn't work out as fine? It was a passing thought, with a passing someone in my mind. You know, as much as people come in and out of your lives, some never really leave. I mean even if they are not by your side at the moment, hopefully one day in future, they will again? Or at least, part of them will forever be in you. The memories, their actions, their words, what you learn from each and everyone of them. It is sad when you know how much these people love you, or at least loved you. That you once thought that no one will ever love you as much as they do. Thinking back, these people really did love me the way I'm not sure I have loved someone that way yet. And I thank you guys for that, really(if you're reading and think that you're one of them, you probably are) But things don't always work out and life goes on. I have no conclusion to whatever I just typed, but its more of a what I want to let out.
I like writing like this though.

No comments:
Post a Comment