I guess this is what they meant when they say, 'You will learn to discover yourself. You will laugh the hardest, cry the most, feel the shittiest...' I really wanna believe that I am still finding myself. Just believing that there is always a reason for everything that happen, but not knowing what it is. I don't really know where am I going or what I am gonna be, honestly. It's easy to envy others who know exactly what they want, but everyone is different and I will never know what they went through in life to come to where they are today. As much as we all need someone to guide us in life, I guess we're ultimately on our own. Every step you take, every decision you make, every thought you think, it's all on you. It's all your choice and your liability to accept the consequence. It's easy to think, and say 'If you're unhappy, change it.' But really, to actually dare to, to have the strength to take that step to change, I would say requires a lot. I am still trying to go there. Trying to be brave to change and explore what's ahead of me. I just need to believe and trust that i'll get there, and be happy.
If I ever read this post again, I just want to remind myself that at this moment,
I WANT TO EXPLORE THE WORLD, AND I WILL.
No comments:
Post a Comment