Monday, June 3, 2013

Almost 1/5-life crisis


Second week of work! Having a week of work: office job 10-7 everyday Monday to Friday, makes me think, too much. Just 5 days of seeing the real working world got a lot of thoughts into me. I am not saying it's super stressful, no ofcuz not I mean I only had 6 days of work as of today. It's just seeing and understanding things around me. It might have brought me back to square one, to not being sure of what I want to do in future. Just when I had figured out what interest me, I go for an internship to experience it, and I'm just learn and see things from another perspective. This has also been the period where everyone just came back from their ocsp and it's great hearing all the experiences. It makes me think some more, about the vast difference in the lives of those people and, you and I. The reality of life, the reality of my life, my future. I guess I have yet to feel ready for what's to come. But I mean, when are you really hundred percent ready? I just need to figure it all out. Then again, sometimes I feel like just thinking about myself, my future, is really selfish. Am I able to do more than that? To help those who need help. Then again, if I don't think for my future, who will? We are in this rational world today where only you, and only you are able to achieve what you want. There's just, too much going on in my brain. H a h a h. I guess at this point in my life, there's no one to guide me but myself. Maybe, this is me in the process of growing up. 


On a side note, my fav boy is back:*


Night/xoxo.

"if you're unhappy
with the way
you are living your life
change it."

No comments: