Friday, April 19, 2013

Summer is here

So................finals are over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
EXCITED MUCH HEHEHEHE I CAN DO NTH FOREVER I CAN SLEEP FOREVER I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT~~~ EH EH EH EH EH AH AH AH AH (Retarded song that I'm listening rn cuz Jasonying asked me to.) It's been long, since I had nothing on my mind to do but just sit here and be sloth. Probably gonna do this until Jasonying finishes his finals:) Tonight I'm gonna watch a show, paint my nails, mask my face and enjoy the aircon. Or maybe, just sleep. HAHA.

The past weeks before finals weren't too good, with super high stress levels. But with my favourite people, all is well!!!!!! 

Stepped out of the house to Macaroons and my fav thing of all time: more nail polish!!!!! And ofcuz my fav boy^^ Many many more months to come and thank you for everyday:)

My stressed face.
Last day of finals, Last day of school with felly< 3
So summer is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time for some plans, trips, jobs, meet ups, learning and more getaways! I need to have a good summer:) Leaving for Laos in 12 days? Too fast too fast I need time to be a sloth first then prep myself for it. Hope all will be well!!!!!!! And everyone else going overseas for csp too:) Including Jason Ying who is going to Kenya for a month :'(((((((( But may we all have a good experience:) Gonna enjoy my night hehe bye everyone xoxo.


Toodles~

No comments: