Thursday, August 30, 2012

When you feel like all walls are crashing down

I guess this is life. When you find someone who is willing to tolerate all your nonsense from the start. Someone who sticks to you no matter how you push them away. The friendship so strong it feels like you can't do without one another. You quarrel, you make up. You cry in front of each other. You feel like nothing can go wrong because at the end you'll have each other. Then, it still ends.

I learnt my lesson. Yesterday was one of the worst nights of my life. I couldn't imagine that I will have this day. But no doubt it's here. I tried. I tried my best. So much emotion that i just....can't. Although I really don't understand so much of it, I don't want to. I give up trying to. This is going to be one of my deepest cuts.

Enough about that because there's too much to do. So much readings to read..... I'm only on my second week of school:( So many activities to join. Freshman bash tmr! I think I'm really handling a lot right now, so pls give me some break dear lord.





Birthday Surprise!!!!!




First time celebrating Raya!



Baking at Bea's!


BCM <3 td="td">
















SO MUCH LOVE
How am I gonna do without you:'(
Instagram:




Fav uni friend <3 td="td">






Seriously love my Mac casing


No idea why I just spent my time blogging. Bye back to readings and more readings.

1 comment:

Nabi said...

so much love in one post i miss you guys :'(