I know it's time I realised how lucky I am. You are really one in a million. So why shouldn't I let you come in? I'll think hard.
My week's been busy, really. Haven't been home for dinner for too long. What happened to swearing to run/exercise today:( Sigh SOMEONE MAKE ME LESS LAZY. Anw the bestgirlfriend finally got an iPhone ohmy how long have I waited for this day to come hahahah:* I miss everyone being tgt but we're just all living our own lives for now I guess. Don't you ever wish some people could stay forever in your everyday life? I mean you do stay close to one another, but it'll never be the same as when they are a part of your everyday life. I miss that. But it's part and parcel of life I guess. Fate is amazing I think. How you can meet the people you are close to now, how you connected with each one of them and how you want them to be in your life forever. I am glad for all these people in my life!
Deep down inside us somewhere, I know you and I both know that there's always a maybe in future. But for now, I'm burying it away. You should too.
No comments:
Post a Comment