Sunday, March 18, 2012

'I'm not sure what kind of love, but I love you.'

When bestgirlfriends collide










Hot Pink Hot Shorts

High society @MBS :>

Concludes my week! Oh I caught the lights show at MBS ytd! It was quite cool and pretty, if only someone had proposed there, seriously! HAHA. Gonna complete more scholarships tonight! I kindof miss my long carefree hair~ (Imagines long hair with wind blowing) LOL. Great day at work today! Weekends are nice because everyone gets to work tgt! Can't wait for next sat cuz I'm gonna party with the girls hehe. So glad for my job great boss great people! But I have so many things going on next saturday I have no idea how. Driving, funorama, work, Zouk. I got to forgo one of the first two. Oh well. Having a neck massager on right now hahaha. Thinking and thinking and thinking again after last night! ):< Sometimes I cant help but feel that i'm such a horrible girl. Sigh pie. Oh well. I love talking to people who are living such similar lives to me, haha. Anw my bestfriend probably isn't gonna read this but I sure hope you feel better soon, talk to me abt it soon! I'll be here foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr :> I'm so good at cheesy messages but I'll save that this time, hehe.

" You're so scared to fall in love/Cuz you end up in the dust/Everytime everytime...
Now you see us all the same/Like our words are just a game/Spitting lies, dirty lies

I know you know/There's something here/But you cannot get pas the fear/I can help you make it clear...

So when you feel like trying again/Reach out, take my hand/So how great it could be/To fall in love with someone you can trust

Who would never give up/Cuz you're all that he needs "

No comments: