Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday with a little rain

Went to NTU open hse talks ytd at Grand Hyatt! Seriously quite afraid for what my results will able me to study cuz omg the cut offs are all...... That's 2 months away so lets put the anxiousness aside for now! And...., I had one of the most if not most awkward moments ever. MEGA. Yeah my heart almost dropped out seriously. HAHAHA shldn't say what happened here I guess...., even thou hardly anyone related will read lol. Just rmbed abt it cuz I received a text from someone I wouldn't expect to see his name appear on my phone ever again. And my heart jumped for a moment again, haha oh well! Went for dinner/movie/supper with Xiaodi and Asaph and Germaine ytd! Oh and new shoes hoho red platform heels~ But everyday I put money into my wallet and at the end of the day it's empty. #Truestory. Sigh. Laziness really gets into me......, supposed to go support juniors for SCM today but yeah. HAHA. Relaxing Sunday today although I'm going to work later! I don't really dread work so all's good : )

No comments: