Tuesday, January 17, 2012
I secretly wish......
Omg I was blogging this afternoon while waiting for Jia and noooooo I forgot to publish it or save as draft sigh. The weather was killing this afternoon and I got a free Starbucks from Jia cuz she was late hehe. Then went to the Titanic Museum! It was really quite good! But tragic:'( And then headed for Team dinner at marché. Even thou the girls still meet quite regularly, I guess I just miss us, as a team. With Kengwi and the guys. We're really quite weird I think, HAHA in our own special way<3 Suddenly girls seem so much more mature cuz we're all working but the guys are just rotting while waiting to enlist! I'll miss all my guy friends, seriously. Last week nabi mich bibi and Reinald came to visit me at work! So cute hehe^^ Went to Zouk on Friday and met so many ppl!!!!! Yeah and I really have the feel for shopping again! I've got sparkly nails:>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment