Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday morning

It's probably afternoon alrdy now, haha. It's sunny outside! 2 more days till the end.... There are some people whom you know u will never ever see them again in your life, besides on results day and maybe lucky enough to bump into on the streets. The ones who will never make any effort. Ever have people who never ever seem to make any effort, to talk, to meet, to just remain friends? It's just sad. But I guess it's part and parcel of life. Probably everyone has someone like that in their life, and also has been that kind of person in another person's life.

Okay that was...., haha. Just what I felt. Back to more important things in my life!!!! Really need to write down my schedule for after A's! Esp for December!!!! If not I swear I'll forget some dates for sure. Random note: I am such a daydreamer, seriously. But recently (or maybe not so recent) I feel like I'm back to my original self, that self that I could remember myself being so carefree and confident :> Such a long wordy post! Cool pic!

No comments: