Wednesday, November 30, 2011
You really make me smile, how?
Had an awesome time today!!!!!! I'm in the best class any teacher could ask for cuz we all ate vegetarian buffet for our beloved vegetarian teacher:> It was quite good I guess! After all its a tong lok restaurant, haha. I'm damn noob, played CS for the first time for like 2 hours and now my neck is aching hahaha but it was awesome fun! Yay SB4, we should do this more often! I really wanna post some pictures but obviously I don't have any yet so..., mayb next time if I'm not lazy! Okay gonna go wash up and sleep. Cant afford to watch any shows and sleep at 3 again, need to get up for caroling prac tmr and then shop for post-prom dress!!!! ( Deleted all my emoji cuz I realise it does show:( ) Anw there's the class bear we made for Mr chan!!! With our recorded voices and I feel gross cuz it has my solo voice to begin with:O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment