I am the fucking only one who gives a damn. I'm EXPECTED to do this and that. Everyone expects me and so I have to do it. Seriously, I am always the one who gives a shit abt everyone else. And why should I. I'm sorry I'm not that all angelic good girl who eats everything inside her and willingly does every single thing still smiling and everything. I'm not. I do stuff for people, I do them alone with the credit shared and I'm happy with it actually. But limits, I do have them. I think I'm jus over-reacting. What wrong with me tonight argh whatever.
I know I cld have talked to you abt it and I really wanted to but I guess I'm still used to just crying and going pass it. Sometimes it's hard to say stuff too.
I really want to lock this blog but I don't want to at the same time. Told you I'm nuts. Just go away from here forever thanks. This is becoming an angsty space cuz I'm always using my phone to blog and I can't post happy pictures that I want to.:(
There will never be someone whom you can tell everything to.
No comments:
Post a Comment