Sunday, December 20, 2009

My face is peeling and my back is itching

HI I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKK!
Japan is such a nice place! Everyone is so nice and polite and everywhere is so clean like really omg even the toilet! I didn't even wanto come back to Sg.......... The weather there is cold but bearable on most of the days except when there's wind blowing in your face and making your skin crack and peel even when u put layers of moisturizer everyday. And when you go up to Mt. Fuji and the temperature is -2degrees. But i still like it there!!!!!!

Their people are really nice i tell you. (READ THIS) Once i was eating clam chouder soup in a bread bowl in the outdoors and just when i finished my soup and started on my bread, a stong wind blew and poof everything flew to the floor!!!!!!!!!!! And guess what............., they gave me a brand new bowl of clam chouder like wth omg super nice right??!!??!?!?!?! For free yes. I mean compared to Sg..........., oh that reminds me(AND THIS) of THE MAD TAXI DRIVER THAT I TOOK BACK HOME FROM THE AIRPORT. He is freaking mad and impatient. There was this other taxi stopping just before the turning of my house and the mad taxi driver horned like crazy and he was like "Fuck you fuck la! cb driver....@#@#!&**@##!#!#" And winds down the window and points the middle finger at the other taxi driver. Like wtf???????? Oh and i was super shocked and overwhelmed when i touched down at the airport, can't say it here though. HAAHA, i'll tell you.

See the difference man. In Japan they say thankq to you for even the smallest thing, like stepping aside and letting them walk pass, and they bow too. They bow at almost 90degrees okay, seriously. In Sg is like......, ya. But ofcuz not everyone's that bad here, its just that its such a major change. I need to adjust back.:)

Oh no i realise this is such a wordy post! I wonder if anyone will even read it, but read the one up there!!!!!! Doubt i'll post any Japan photos, seriously too many. Gotta catch up with people aldry. Marilyn is only coming back on 31st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wth longggggggggggg, faster come back you woman!!!!!!!!!!!! But that means 2010 will be here,.,.,.

I can't believe i spent my sixteenth birthday like some other normal day............suckerrrrrrrrrrrr:( Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Christmas's coming!:>

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got $200 to collect for good progess award!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

No comments: