Okay let's start from the not-so-recent, :>
Spamming pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For more (and all), go to facebook!
>ASH'S SWEET SIXTEEN!
Super duper fast! Time has been passing by me like crazily fast.
Prom was fun, though we all felt that we got scammed$$, haha.
Anyway i think i feel even more tiring these days compared to O's then, lol.
I have yet to catch up with soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people!
..........And class chalet ploxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!(To whoever who sees this, dont pretend u didnt see it haha)
Need/want a haircut..........
I'm gona be away on my birthday, again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, Chirstmas!:> And countdown once again......., 2010!
I can imagine myself not liking writing the date as 2010, so yucky/
Anyhow that's too bad for me(and you). Finally, results?:( Its wth-ing fast.)
---------------- HAPPY BIRTHDAY QIANYUN(DA JIE)! :D
Hopfully, i'll blog again soon!
Oh, i will try to post FLY's prom dance then! Haha, if not, go to facebook to watch it:) Chao!



































































No comments:
Post a Comment