Friday, April 3, 2009

Thing called happiness:

TRUNK LOAD OF PHOTOS FOR YOU!!!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

NOW I FOUND SOME REALLY OLD DUSTY PHOTOS(CNY/ZXZXZXZ?!)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

CLASS BBQQQQQQQQQ:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

http://i130.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid130.photobucket.com/albums/p264/widloveeee/I1Npfw6QvVo.flv">


BTW PLS WATCH 17 AGAIN ZAC EFRON ZOMGXXXX LOL!
KAY DONE HAHAHA GREAT.

Anyhow i dontknow when will i be updating agaain!!!!! Hahaha sry for the lack of updates!
BECUZ I'M TOO IN LOVE WITH MY JUNPYO TO BOTHER ABT THIS NON-LIVING BLOG TEEHEE. BUT KNOW WHAT, NO MORE JUNPYO TO WATCH!!!!!!!!:((((((((((9 HOW// BUY DVD LO HAHA.

Syf's in 2weeks, Nafa's in 2weeks, Prelim1's in 3weeks. I dont know how to get by.
This few days been crap, i dontknow how to get by choir., let alone getting by studying for prelims at the same time.
Or making time to run/swim/gym.
Waking up everyday with super tired eyelids.
Ending lessons with truck load of work.
Ending choir with fustrations/anger/disappointments/or the thought of giving up.
Ending the day thinking i havent started studying for prelims and how/why/when/what should i do.
Even now at only 9.50pm, my eyelids are heavy.
Maybe from tiredness, or the fact that my tears finally let themselves out.

But even all these, the fact that i'm totally not an emo kinda person, i'm not sad anymore!!!!!!.
HAHAH SUPER UNCONVINCING. BUT I'M LIKE ALRIGHT REALLY, CUZ CHRISTINA SAID JUNPYO LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!LOL.

Another day of tiredness again tmr, hope things will go well, really:(
I need to freaking study alot this weekend! Wish me luck.
Goodbyezxxzxzz/night!

No comments: