Saturday, February 7, 2009

Getting used to this

Recent........./not
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Hi i need to:
Photobucket Change my blogskin
Photobucket Change my blogsong
Photobucket Drink more water to stop getting ulcers
Photobucket Eat munch now i am hungry
Photobucket Start caring about my image(?)
Photobucket Throw away all my anger/Stop bitching about bitches
Photobucket Start trying to think something positive abt ____ cuz i seriously hate it like fking hell.(Only people who have xin dian gan ying with me will know what i'm talking about heh)
Photobucket Prepare Vday's gifts
Photobucket Watch 娱乐百分百
Photobucket Find&print song lyrics for talentime!
Photobucket Study for history geog emaths chinese like how?
Photobucket Get back my fcking crazy gay life that i had(:
Photobucket Love!<3


BTW:
Photobucket I AM HAPPY THAT: I'VE GOT 26/35 FOR THE FIRST PHYSICS TEST OF THE YEAR HAHAHAHAA YES ITS AN ACHIEVEMENT!! (To idiotic people) i didnt cheat okay hahaha.
Photobucket I finished watching Pi li MIT and Yan Ya Lun is idiotically shuai......!:D

Photobucket Next week is Valentines' day! I'm gonna bake loooooooooool/hopfully i will!
Photobucket I miss H, C, and Y! (and somehow 2rp) hahahahahahhaha!
Photobucket Its 3.30 i just had mum-cooked prawn noodle soup super yummmy teehee!

Bye i want to....................

No comments: