Monday, October 6, 2008

Over soon............

FINALLY.................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LAST PAPER LEFT KACHEZZZZZZZ :D
E maths on wed and no more/////no more no more no more!
Physic today was............, better than i expected.! Hee.
Lan qiu huo today was super niceeeeeeeeee &sad(for my xiao zhu), but next week will be even nicer wahahahaha but even saderrrrrrrrr aw.
KOH HAVE YOU WATCHED................(?!) [:
I am thinking........, I REALLY NEED MORE DOUGH TO SURVIVE THE WEEK.......!
Outings and outsings means need more money and spend more money, zzz
Today is monday and pizza hut plus new pencil box fly away 20 bucks aldry how!
(i cant do no bugget date outings/////////8/)
Movies movies movies haha i feel so out of touch from the world for so long,, lol.

Meet ZEBRA.(:
Photobucket
OFF OFF!
NEED TO MAKE UP SOME SLEEP+TVEEEE.8!
OH YAY YES THE NEW PENCIL BOX WHICH I BOUGHT CAN BARELY FIT ALL MY STUFF INSIDE(EXCLUDING MY CORRECTION TAPE). HA CHEZZ.

No comments: