Thursday, June 19, 2008


Hello I'm Back.!
Hello I'm Back.!
Hello I'm Back.!

Yes right i'm back.!
No pictures yet cause they've not come to me yet, hee.
Right i tink i've got a big problem cause my mood swings are getting real bad, &i mean it.
Like i dont know if its me or what/ the moment i came back to s'pore everything jus didnt seem right to my eye, like i got pissed off with almost everything.
&things didnt get much better this morning cause freaking no one told me earlier there was farewell for sec 4s TODAY.
I havent got any presents for them,
I am sick,
I so didnt have the bloodly mood.
Sigh, sry sec 4s!

Anw photos will be up when i've got them in hand.
But the holiday trip was fun fun fun!(:
Back to hmwk. Yes i know i did say i dont want last min but what.to.do.....

No comments: