Because.................
. Got a new phone not long ago! (which most ppl said it didnt suit me:/)
. David cook won American Idol. . . . . . . . . . . .!:D
. No pump/meet-the-parents for me!
. Today i saw many pretty colourful pictures in the 'I Spy' books!
Heh, re-tard-ed. But oh-well.
Parkway with marilyn&maryann, &we stayed in Borders for i think more than an hour at the children's section hahaha, with 'I Spy' books! It's been a long time since i did that, ha.
Lemme show you!






"The envelope is red. The mailbox is blue.
The message on the card says I love ____."




sweet cute pretty right! heh.
Unfortunately, i became a lone.r when going home.
sigh sigh sigh.
haha, u must be wondering maryann has her bfriend, but marilyn.............
Hee, lol.
"Everyone's falling in &out of love, but i'm staying status quo."(:
But sometimes, i still need someone there though.
No comments:
Post a Comment